As the manufacturing process for SAW touch panel involves relatively more steps, coupled with sophisticated driver IC and circuitry, the product is rarely used for middle – small form factor products due to the costs and technical limitations. Such touch screens are often used for high priced products with display devices over 10.4″, such as information kiosks at public places and bank ATMs.
- High transparency. Light transmission is up to 90%.
- Affecting by EMI lower than other types of touch screens.
- 7H high hardness tempered glass with Vandal-Proof and Anti-Scratch.
- Operating by finger or soft materials.
- The longest lifespan in all of touch screen.
- Customized from 8.4″ to 32″.
- Response time less than 10 ms.
|Input Mode||Finger or Soft Materials|
|Customize Various Size||8.4-32inch|
|Tape||Dust tape or waterproof tape|
|Application||KIOSK,POS,Touch Monitor, Ticket Machine|